- Ahmed Ehab (Composer, Music Arr., Artist Manager and Guitarist)
- Noha Wagih (Director)
- Hassan El Shafei (Music Producer)
- Mohamed El Shaer (The Basement Records)
- Wael Abdullah (Director and Founder Of Wellsbox)
- Osama El-Telbany (Assistant Director - Wellsbox)
- Do'aa Abdel Wahab (Lyrics)
- Philippe El-Sisi (Music Arranger)
- Ahmed Hussien (Guitarist)
- Tamer Ismael (Lyrics)
- Mohamed Al-Azhary (Sound Engineer and A Drummer)
- Hisham Essam (Oud Player)
- Sherif Watson (Guitarist)
- Hatem Ghaleb (Keyboard)
- Nigel Hilbourne (Sound Engineer)
- Ruth Bieri (Piano Player and Music Arr.)
- Duncan James (Guitarist)
- Amr Zifzaf
1. Ana Arfod - I Reject
2. Baltageya - Thugs
3. Anzel Ghalasa - Election Song
4. El-Youstafandy - Anti SCAF Song
5. Ya Bokra - Oh Tomorrow
6. Kelmtin Ya Rayes - To Mr. President
Abdullah Alhussainy is an Egyptian. He was raised in Al-Mansoura before moving to Cairo at the age of 10 and he currently lives in Zurich. Abdullah speaks several languages, but mysic has always been his mother tongue.
At an early age, his parents noticed his super talent in singing and started to encourage the little Abdullah to sing. Abdullah first gained popularity performing in GUC’s during 2003-2007 before leaving to Germany, where he got his bachelor degree and masters in Communication Networks (Facalty Of Engineering).
The former GUC-ian couldn’t let go his passion to music and founded his first band, a group of living abroad Egyptians. The group’s repertoire consisted mainly of international and Arabic songs and started to receive paid booking. Later on, the globetrotter decided to overcome another challenge and flew to Switzerland to enroll himself in a PhD program.
While on vacation in Cairo, few weeks before the Egyptian revolution, he accidently met his former university colleague, Ahmed Ehab. They both decided to take serious steps in the road of stardom and fame, and started to work on their music styles.
Just Months after participation in the Egyptian revolution, Abdullah made his first music video “Ana Arfod – I Reject”, by the extra-ordinary Mohamed El-Sayed (Lyricist) and Ahmed Ehab (Composer).
Following the success of this song, Abdullah sang “Baltageya - Thugs” by Doa’a Abdul Wahab (Lyricist) and “Anzel Ghalasa – Election Song” by the amazing duet Mohamed El-Sayed and Ahmed Ehab, for Wellsbox. After the smashing success of the two tracks, Abdullah threw the SCAF with “El-Youstafandy”.